Our mission is to be Canada's leading alternative asset management company.
Our strategy is to seek out the best alternative investment managers. We both acquire and build teams of talented, experienced, highly successful investment professionals.
Leadership and Values
To us, leadership means the willingness to break away from tradition and explore new ideas, strategies and asset classes.
Leadership also means sharing the results of our research and development with the public and expanding the knowledge and understanding of alternative strategies among investors. As we introduce new strategies, managers and companies into our group, each will be demonstrably the best in its field. As industry pioneers, we embrace the new and the unconventional. We are unafraid to lead the way and we are committed to delivering superior alternative asset management to our clients.
Integrated Asset Management Corp. is guided by the following key objectives and values:
- Create superior risk-adjusted returns for our clients.
- Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Know our success depends on the success of our clients.
- Be the industry leader in product quality.
- Foster innovation and creativity in new product development.
- Be a leading industry source of alternative asset class information.
- Practice the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
Highlights from the quarter ending March 31, 2013
- Commenced marketing of 4th Private Debt fund
- Commenced marketing of Long Duration fund
GPM (13) Launched
GPM is now accepting subscriptions for GPM (13). To see the Executive Summary, please click here.
Unaudited financial results for the 6 months ending March 31, 2013